Ship launching airbags are also known as inflatable marine airbags, roller bags, air lift bags, and salvage bags. Marine Airbags range in size from 0.8 to 2.5m diameter, with lengths of 5.0m to 24.0m 'effective length'. Marine Airbags are used for ship launching, haulouts, loading, and floating. They are widely used in cargo boat launching and landing, lifting and moving sunken ships, and salvaging stranded boats. Marine Rubber Air bags have the benefit of not only saving labor and time, but investment costs. Additionally they are flexible, portable, and dependable. Read More details at 'Ultimate Guide to Use Marine Airbags for Ship Launching'
AirbagTeam Marine Company has served a great many Shipyards, Operators, Contractors, Builders and Salvage companies in the world, its majority customers are TITAN Salvage, DAMEN, Resolve Marine, SBM Offshore, and Shipyards cover all Asia and Africa, also expanded to North America and South America.
1. Higher content Natural Rubber materials, 56%. Higher content natural rubber prove to be superior quality.
2. Gas Tightness. We design to secure the Pressure Decrease is not exceeding 5% around approximately 72 hours
3. Configuration of Airbag Layers. Layers should mean corresponding synthetic tyre cord layers and additional rubber layers combination to secure longer lifespan.
4. Breaking force of Synthetic-Tyre-Cord. Every strand is over 31kgs breaking force to reinforce the tensile strength.
For price quotes - please answer the following questions:
1. Type of vessel?
2. LOA (length) of ship?
3. Width of vessel?
4. Vessel's actual launched weight (gravity weight)/weight without cargo?
5. What is the vessel's DWT?
6. Type of ground ship is built on? (Dirt, concrete, etc.)
7. Depth in meters of the water where the ship first enters the water?
8. What's the angle degree of slipway? (Land, not under water)
9. Please provide the low/high tide schedule at site.
10. The working height? (The block stand height under the vessel)
NEED HELP? CALL OUR AWARD-WINNING SUPPORT TEAM 24/7 AT
+86 135 8920 6919