SCF’s Tanker First to Transit Northern Sea Route in 2014
Sovcomflot Group’s (SCF) Anichkov Bridge is the first large capacity tanker to transit the Northern Sea Route this year. The 47,000 – dwt MR vessel completed her voyage along the route on August 18, 2014, the Russian shipping company said.
According to SCF, the Russian-flagged Anichkov Bridge performed a westward ballast passage in the water area of the Northern Sea Route.
The tanker is heading for port Vysotsk (Gulf of Finland), where she will be loaded with dark oil products for North Eastern Shipping Company Ltd.
The tanker is fitted with all available means of communication including satellite communication (Glonass and GPS). The vessel is under technical management of Sovcomflot’s subsidiary Unicom (Saint-Petersburg).
Icebreaking assistance was provided to the Anichkov Bridge by icebreaker Vaygach of FSUE Atomflot.
As informed, ice conditions during the voyage were more severe than it is typical for this period of time.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
- Used diesel power plant 50MW for sale
- 4MWe MWM TCG 2020 V20 [3200 kVa x2] Used Containerized CHP Power Plant
- 4MWe CATERPILLAR G3516H [2500 kVa x2] Used Containerized Power Plant
- For Sale Wartsila 16VCR26GD 3000Kva HFO Generator
- 1.44MWe CATERPILLAR G3412 [450 kVa x4] Used Natural gas Power Plant
- [ All Subjects ]