Zengzhou Shipbuilding Bags Five
U.S.-based Marine Capital has placed an order for five 33,200dwt handysize bulkers with the Chinese shipbuilder Zhejiang Zengzhou Shipbuilding.
The value of the contract has not been revealed, but the bulkers are expected to start delivery in October 2015 concluding in July 2016.
Once delivered, the newbuilt bulkers will be operated by Bermuda owner Interlink.
The quintet, to be classed by the Lloyd’s Register, will sail under the flag of the Marshall Islands.
They will feature an overall length of 179.9m, beam of 30m, and depth of 14.8m.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
- Used diesel power plant 50MW for sale
- 4MWe MWM TCG 2020 V20 [3200 kVa x2] Used Containerized CHP Power Plant
- 4MWe CATERPILLAR G3516H [2500 kVa x2] Used Containerized Power Plant
- For Sale Wartsila 16VCR26GD 3000Kva HFO Generator
- 1.44MWe CATERPILLAR G3412 [450 kVa x4] Used Natural gas Power Plant
- [ All Subjects ]