Maersk Line Keeps the Lead
Danish shipping giant Maersk Line has cemented its top rating as most reliable line company, according to maritime analyst SeaIntel’s midyear review.
According to the review, during the second quarter, the overall industry reliability has improved. However, there is a widening gap between industry players.
Maersk Line scored an above-industry rating of 86.1%, which was facilitated by fair weather and less port closures for the quarter.
As the leading liner for Q2, Maersk Line drove the industry gap to 11%, overtaking Hamburg Süd and CSAV with 84.1% and 79.6%, respectively, the review shows.
An overall increase in reliability has seen 13 of the top 20 carriers recording an improvement of at least 5%.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
- Used diesel power plant 50MW for sale
- 4MWe MWM TCG 2020 V20 [3200 kVa x2] Used Containerized CHP Power Plant
- 4MWe CATERPILLAR G3516H [2500 kVa x2] Used Containerized Power Plant
- For Sale Wartsila 16VCR26GD 3000Kva HFO Generator
- 1.44MWe CATERPILLAR G3412 [450 kVa x4] Used Natural gas Power Plant
- [ All Subjects ]