Maersk Line Keeps the Lead
Danish shipping giant Maersk Line has cemented its top rating as most reliable line company, according to maritime analyst SeaIntel’s midyear review.
According to the review, during the second quarter, the overall industry reliability has improved. However, there is a widening gap between industry players.
Maersk Line scored an above-industry rating of 86.1%, which was facilitated by fair weather and less port closures for the quarter.
As the leading liner for Q2, Maersk Line drove the industry gap to 11%, overtaking Hamburg Süd and CSAV with 84.1% and 79.6%, respectively, the review shows.
An overall increase in reliability has seen 13 of the top 20 carriers recording an improvement of at least 5%.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS WANTED
SHIPS FOR SALE
OPEN CARGOES & T/C LIST
OTHER SHIP BUSINESS
- DENISION GOLD CUP PUMP P30P SERIES
- For Sale: Rexroth AA6VM160 - Rexroth AA6VM 160 Hydraulic Motor
- For Sale: Rexroth A4VSG 250 Hydraulic Pump - Rexroth A4VSG250 HS4 /30R Axial Piston Pump
- For Sale: Rexroth AA11VLO260 Hydraulic Pump
- For Sale: Rexroth AA4VG180 Hydraulic Pump - Rexroth AA4VG180DWD1/32L
- [ All Subjects ]