Knutsen Charters Out Newbuildings
On September 12, 2014, Knutsen NYK Offshore Tankers entered into new long-term charters with a subsidiary of BG Group plc. to provide shuttle tanker services in Brazil.
The contract with BG will be serviced by two Suezmax-size DP2 shuttle tanker newbuildings to be constructed by Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI) in South Korea. The contract for two new shuttle tankers with HHI was also signed on September 12, 2014.
Upon the delivery planned by the end of 2016, the vessels will commence operations under long-term time-charters.
If BG declares all extension options, the vessels could operate under the charters for up to a maximum of 20 years.
BG will also for a period of one year have the option to increase the number of shuttle tankers to three or four in total at similar terms.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
- Used diesel power plant 50MW for sale
- 4MWe MWM TCG 2020 V20 [3200 kVa x2] Used Containerized CHP Power Plant
- 4MWe CATERPILLAR G3516H [2500 kVa x2] Used Containerized Power Plant
- For Sale Wartsila 16VCR26GD 3000Kva HFO Generator
- 1.44MWe CATERPILLAR G3412 [450 kVa x4] Used Natural gas Power Plant
- [ All Subjects ]