Maersk Eyes More Shares
Denmark’s A.P. Møller – Mærsk A/S has entered the second phase of its share buy-back program, which will be limited to a maximum of 75,000 A shares and 300,000 B shares valued at DKK 3.32 billion (USD 550 million).
Maersk has initiated the DKK 5.6bn (USD 934m) share buy-back program back in August, said to be executed during a 12 months period.
During the first phase of the program, Maersk had bought 33,608 A shares and 134,533 B shares for around USD 400 million.
The second phase of the program will run from November 24, 2014 to February 28, 2015.
Maersk has appointed Danske Bank as lead manager for the second phase of the share buy-back.
After the completion of the first phase, Maersk holds 33,608 A shares and 237,315 B shares, equal to 0.2% and 1.1% of the share capital, respectively.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS WANTED
SHIPS FOR SALE
OPEN CARGOES & T/C LIST
OTHER SHIP BUSINESS
- Hatlapa Hydraulic Motor For Anchor & Mooring Winches Type: 25245 & 25235
- HYDRAULIC PUMP ,MOTOR ,WINCH ,HYDRAULIC VALVE,AND SPARE (MARINE HYDRAULIC SOLUTIONS .INDIA)
- TYPE-(A11VLO-190DRS)-(A11VLO-260DRS) (MARINE HYDRAULIC SOLUTIONS INDIA)
- A-10 VSO-45-DFR NEW PUMP (MARINE HYDRAULIC SOLUTIONS INDIA)
- TYPE-HMC-270 STAFFA MOTOR (MARINE HYDRAULIC SOLUTIONS INDIA) AVAILABLE IN OUR NEW STOCK
- [ All Subjects ]