K Line Finds Work for Its Newly Ordered LNG Carrier
Japan’s shipping company Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha, Ltd. (“K” Line) has signed a long-term time charter contract for a new 164,700m3 Moss type LNG carrier with domestic utility company Chubu Electric Power Co.
“K” Line said that it has also executed a separate shipbuilding contract with Kawasaki Heavy Industries (KHI) for the vessel.
Chubu Electric is involved in the construction as well as the operation of Freeport LNG in Freeport, Texas.
The freshly ordered LNG carrier is intended to engage in the transport of LNG from the project located in State of Texas in the United States, the company added.
“K” Line already executed a long-term time charter contract for a vessel having identical specifications with Chubu Electric in April 2013.
The second vessel is planned for delivery by the end of 2016.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
- JENBACHER SPARE PARTS FOR SALE
- 155 MWe SIEMENS V94.2 Unused Gas turbine SIEMENS SGen5-100A Turbogenerator [x1] 2008Y 6300V 50HZ 3000RPM
- For Sale: Wartsila 18V32LN and Wartsila 12V32LN Power Plant Engines
- Wartsila VASA 18V32 & Mak 16M32
- Power plant 3 generators 350 KVA and one 200 KVA
- [ All Subjects ]