K Line Finds Work for Its Newly Ordered LNG Carrier
Japan’s shipping company Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha, Ltd. (“K” Line) has signed a long-term time charter contract for a new 164,700m3 Moss type LNG carrier with domestic utility company Chubu Electric Power Co.
“K” Line said that it has also executed a separate shipbuilding contract with Kawasaki Heavy Industries (KHI) for the vessel.
Chubu Electric is involved in the construction as well as the operation of Freeport LNG in Freeport, Texas.
The freshly ordered LNG carrier is intended to engage in the transport of LNG from the project located in State of Texas in the United States, the company added.
“K” Line already executed a long-term time charter contract for a vessel having identical specifications with Chubu Electric in April 2013.
The second vessel is planned for delivery by the end of 2016.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS WANTED
SHIPS FOR SALE
OPEN CARGOES & T/C LIST
OTHER SHIP BUSINESS
- Hatlapa Hydraulic Motor For Anchor & Mooring Winches Type: 25245 & 25235
- HYDRAULIC PUMP ,MOTOR ,WINCH ,HYDRAULIC VALVE,AND SPARE (MARINE HYDRAULIC SOLUTIONS .INDIA)
- TYPE-(A11VLO-190DRS)-(A11VLO-260DRS) (MARINE HYDRAULIC SOLUTIONS INDIA)
- A-10 VSO-45-DFR NEW PUMP (MARINE HYDRAULIC SOLUTIONS INDIA)
- TYPE-HMC-270 STAFFA MOTOR (MARINE HYDRAULIC SOLUTIONS INDIA) AVAILABLE IN OUR NEW STOCK
- [ All Subjects ]