NLNG Turns to Court for Protection
Bonny Gas Transport Ltd and Nigeria LNG Ltd. have taken steps before the court in New York to protect their vessel LNG Finima and other assets from arrest stemming from OW Bunker bankruptcy case.
In addition, the court protection is aimed at shielding the two companies from competing claimants seeking payment for the same parcel of fuel delivered to the vessel, after insolvency of the OW Bunker company.
“The invoiced amount is being paid into court to be released to the party adjudged entitled to receive it, and in the meantime no steps can be taken against any Bonny Gas or NLNG assets,” Nigeria LNG Ltd said.
“This renders redundant an arrest order obtained last week by the physical supplier in Louisiana, and operations in the Bonny Gas fleet should be able to continue normally and without interruption by any of the competing claimants,” the company added.
NLNG is owned by four shareholders, namely, the Federal Government of Nigeria,represented by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC (49%), Shell Gas BV, SGBV, (25.6%), Total LNGNigeria Limited (15%), and Eni International (N.A,) N. V. S. a. r. l (10.4%).
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
- AVAILABLE FOR SALE MAN B&W L58/64 , 48/60, 32/40, 27/28, 28/32H, 23/30H MAIN COMPONENTS
- WARTSILA 8L20 CRANKSHAFT
- AVAILABLE FOR SALE MAN B&W 7L27/38 & 6L27/38 COMPLETE ENGINES
- AVAILABLE FOR SALE WARTSILA 6L20 AND ALL OTHER TYPES & ALL MAIN COMPONENTS
- NIGATA 8PA5L ORIGINAL AND NEW SPARE FOR SALE
- [ All Subjects ]
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS WANTED
OPEN CARGOES & T/C LIST
OTHER SHIP BUSINESS
- TYPE- A4VG 125 EP2D NEW (MARINE HYDRAULIC SOLUTIONS INDIA)
- TYPE-P14P NEW DENSION (MARINE HYDRAULIC SOLUTIONS INDIA)
- TYPE-P24P DENSION (MARINE HYDRAULIC SOLUTIONS INDIA.)
- TYPE - AA6VM -250 HYDROMATIC REXROTH (MARINE HYDRAULIC SOLUTIONS INDIA.)
- TYPE - A6VM -200 HD MACGREGOR (MARINE HYDRAULIC SOLUTIONS INDIA)
- [ All Subjects ]