DSME Bags Six LNG Carriers
South Korean shipbuilding giant Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering (DSME) has secured an order for construction of six LNG carriers worth approximately USD 1.24 billion.
The order has been agreed with an undisclosed European shipowner, according to the shipyard’s filing with Korea stock exchange.
The vessels are scheduled for delivery by March 2019, as revealed in the filing.
In terms of specifications, the vessels are expected to feature ME-GI propulsion systems.
At the moment DSME’s orderbook for this year amounts to KRW 15.3 trillion.
Just a month ago the shipbuilder said it had received an order for two LNG carriers worth USD 425 million from an unidentified owner from Oceania.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS WANTED
SHIPS FOR SALE
OPEN CARGOES & T/C LIST
OTHER SHIP BUSINESS
- Hatlapa Hydraulic Motor For Anchor & Mooring Winches Type: 25245 & 25235
- HYDRAULIC PUMP ,MOTOR ,WINCH ,HYDRAULIC VALVE,AND SPARE (MARINE HYDRAULIC SOLUTIONS .INDIA)
- TYPE-(A11VLO-190DRS)-(A11VLO-260DRS) (MARINE HYDRAULIC SOLUTIONS INDIA)
- A-10 VSO-45-DFR NEW PUMP (MARINE HYDRAULIC SOLUTIONS INDIA)
- TYPE-HMC-270 STAFFA MOTOR (MARINE HYDRAULIC SOLUTIONS INDIA) AVAILABLE IN OUR NEW STOCK
- [ All Subjects ]