DSME Bags Six LNG Carriers
South Korean shipbuilding giant Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering (DSME) has secured an order for construction of six LNG carriers worth approximately USD 1.24 billion.
The order has been agreed with an undisclosed European shipowner, according to the shipyard’s filing with Korea stock exchange.
The vessels are scheduled for delivery by March 2019, as revealed in the filing.
In terms of specifications, the vessels are expected to feature ME-GI propulsion systems.
At the moment DSME’s orderbook for this year amounts to KRW 15.3 trillion.
Just a month ago the shipbuilder said it had received an order for two LNG carriers worth USD 425 million from an unidentified owner from Oceania.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
- Mirrlees blackstone 16MB430 engine for sale
- jenbacher gas genset for sale
- DECANTER , MODEL UCA-501-32 , YEAR 2009 FOR SAlE
- RUSOFFER-046 1.03MWe CATERPILLAR G3516 [1287 kVa x1] Used Refurbished Container packaged Natural gas fueled Power plant 2008Y 400V 50HZ
- Used 2 x 4MW Wartsila 12V32 HFO power plant for SALE
- [ All Subjects ]