DSME Bags Six LNG Carriers
South Korean shipbuilding giant Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering (DSME) has secured an order for construction of six LNG carriers worth approximately USD 1.24 billion.
The order has been agreed with an undisclosed European shipowner, according to the shipyard’s filing with Korea stock exchange.
The vessels are scheduled for delivery by March 2019, as revealed in the filing.
In terms of specifications, the vessels are expected to feature ME-GI propulsion systems.
At the moment DSME’s orderbook for this year amounts to KRW 15.3 trillion.
Just a month ago the shipbuilder said it had received an order for two LNG carriers worth USD 425 million from an unidentified owner from Oceania.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
- ABB VTR214, VTR254,VTR304,VTR354,VTR454,VTR564 spare parts for sale
- Available For Sale: Main Engine Spares
- SJ-30 G MITSUBISHI, SJ-35 H MITSUBISHI AVAILABLE
- Spare parts for Perkins 400 series 1100 series 1300 series 2200 series 2500 series
- ABB VTR354 turbocharger and spare parts for sale
- [ All Subjects ]