OPDR Launches New Sweden to Spain Service
The Hamburg-based short sea container carrier OPDR has started a new service from Sweden to Bilbao via Rotterdam, according to the Port of Rotterdam Authority.
On the return trip, the service will call on the UK’s Port of Tilbury, and the Danish Port of Aalborg prior to returning to the Port of Gothenburg.
OPDR is collaborating with the Singapore-based X-Press Feeders on the new service which will have two 700 TEU container ships in rotation.
The ships will depart from Sweden carrying mainly timber, paper and steel, and will return laden mostly with wine, ceramics and fruit.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
- Mirrlees blackstone 16MB430 engine for sale
- jenbacher gas genset for sale
- DECANTER , MODEL UCA-501-32 , YEAR 2009 FOR SAlE
- RUSOFFER-046 1.03MWe CATERPILLAR G3516 [1287 kVa x1] Used Refurbished Container packaged Natural gas fueled Power plant 2008Y 400V 50HZ
- Used 2 x 4MW Wartsila 12V32 HFO power plant for SALE
- [ All Subjects ]