Global Shippers’ Alliance Launched
The European Shippers’ Council (ESC), The Asian Shippers’ Association (ASA) and the American Association of Exporters and Importers (AAEI) have formed the Global Shippers’ Alliance to cooperate in the field of air freight, maritime transport and trade facilitation, as well as represent shippers’ interests worldwide.
The parties signed the Memorandum of Understanding today, in Surabaya, Indonesia.
GSA intends to engage in constructive dialogue with national governments, supranational bodies, NGO’s, transport organizations and organizations of logistic service providers and strive for better cooperation.
Subjects that are important to shippers are, amongst others, fair pricing of transport including surcharges in maritime and air transport, proper competition, security and customs regulations, standardization to facilitate data exchange, terminal handling charges and service levels in international transport, GSA said.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
- NEW Jenbacher Generators JM624GS for sale
- For Sale: Wartsila 18V32LN Gensets 6 pcs Total 45 MW 50 HZ
- Used 3 x 6.3MW Wartsila 18V32 HFO power plant for sale
- Jenbcher 320 and 620,Wartsila 18v32GD,MAN Diesel Engines 9L58/64,SULZER diesel Engine 16v 40ZS
- 60 mw coal base power plant for sale
- [ All Subjects ]