Swire Boosts Asia Pacific Coverage
Swire Shipping, a Singapore-based liner trade division of The China Navigation Company (CNCo), has upgraded its multipurpose liner service coverage in the Asia Pacific region.
The company’s dedicated Trans-Tasman service operating between New Zealand and Australia will be enhanced to provide a 15-day frequency. Swire will also start providing 12 additional Brisbane calls by a direct service from New Zealand.
Swire Shipping’s weekly liner service from Brisbane to Lae, Papua New Guinea (PNG) will be further improved with two additional sailings per month with four-day transit times. The upgraded service will provide six direct sailings per month.
A regular service connecting Brisbane to ports in Southeast Asia will be reintroduced to Swire Shipping’s network coverage. This service will offer 11-day transit times from Brisbane to the Philippines as well as direct sailings to Thailand and Singapore.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
- Mirrlees blackstone 16MB430 engine for sale
- jenbacher gas genset for sale
- DECANTER , MODEL UCA-501-32 , YEAR 2009 FOR SAlE
- RUSOFFER-046 1.03MWe CATERPILLAR G3516 [1287 kVa x1] Used Refurbished Container packaged Natural gas fueled Power plant 2008Y 400V 50HZ
- Used 2 x 4MW Wartsila 12V32 HFO power plant for SALE
- [ All Subjects ]