Swire Boosts Asia Pacific Coverage
Swire Shipping, a Singapore-based liner trade division of The China Navigation Company (CNCo), has upgraded its multipurpose liner service coverage in the Asia Pacific region.
The company’s dedicated Trans-Tasman service operating between New Zealand and Australia will be enhanced to provide a 15-day frequency. Swire will also start providing 12 additional Brisbane calls by a direct service from New Zealand.
Swire Shipping’s weekly liner service from Brisbane to Lae, Papua New Guinea (PNG) will be further improved with two additional sailings per month with four-day transit times. The upgraded service will provide six direct sailings per month.
A regular service connecting Brisbane to ports in Southeast Asia will be reintroduced to Swire Shipping’s network coverage. This service will offer 11-day transit times from Brisbane to the Philippines as well as direct sailings to Thailand and Singapore.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
- Brand New/ Unused- (2) Wartsila 20V34SG GasCube Generator Package For Sale
- HANSIN 6LUS40 AND MAIN ENGINE L50MC SPARES ND S60MC SPARES
- // YANMAR FUEL INJECTION EQUIPMENTS/SPARES AVAILABLE FOR SALE // SPARES FOR SALE //
- 6DK-20 Diesel Generator set
- Generator set for sale DAIHATSU 6DK-20
- [ All Subjects ]