Swire Boosts Asia Pacific Coverage
Swire Shipping, a Singapore-based liner trade division of The China Navigation Company (CNCo), has upgraded its multipurpose liner service coverage in the Asia Pacific region.
The company’s dedicated Trans-Tasman service operating between New Zealand and Australia will be enhanced to provide a 15-day frequency. Swire will also start providing 12 additional Brisbane calls by a direct service from New Zealand.
Swire Shipping’s weekly liner service from Brisbane to Lae, Papua New Guinea (PNG) will be further improved with two additional sailings per month with four-day transit times. The upgraded service will provide six direct sailings per month.
A regular service connecting Brisbane to ports in Southeast Asia will be reintroduced to Swire Shipping’s network coverage. This service will offer 11-day transit times from Brisbane to the Philippines as well as direct sailings to Thailand and Singapore.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS WANTED
SHIPS FOR SALE
OPEN CARGOES & T/C LIST
OTHER SHIP BUSINESS
- Hatlapa Hydraulic Motor For Anchor & Mooring Winches Type: 25245 & 25235
- HYDRAULIC PUMP ,MOTOR ,WINCH ,HYDRAULIC VALVE,AND SPARE (MARINE HYDRAULIC SOLUTIONS .INDIA)
- TYPE-(A11VLO-190DRS)-(A11VLO-260DRS) (MARINE HYDRAULIC SOLUTIONS INDIA)
- A-10 VSO-45-DFR NEW PUMP (MARINE HYDRAULIC SOLUTIONS INDIA)
- TYPE-HMC-270 STAFFA MOTOR (MARINE HYDRAULIC SOLUTIONS INDIA) AVAILABLE IN OUR NEW STOCK
- [ All Subjects ]