Alfa Laval PureBallast has completed required USCG testing procedures
Alfa Laval remains on track to submit a US Coast Guard (USCG) type approval application for Alfa Laval PureBallast 3.1 in the coming weeks. The company has successfully completed all required land-based tests using the current system design.
Alfa Laval is maintaining its ambitious timetable for USCG type approval in ballast water treatment. As anticipated, the company completed the requisite tests of PureBallast in Q2, which were performed using the USCG-approved CMFDA/FDA (staining) method. All testing was conducted at DHI in Denmark using the same hardware, power consumption and flow as the already market-leading IMO-approved version of the system.
“PureBallast has achieved high-performance results without any change to its components or system design,” says Anders Lindmark, General Manager, Business Centre PureBallast. “The tests show that PureBallast provides reliable biological disinfection at full flow, whether by IMO or US Coast Guard standards.”
Alfa Laval will now compile its USCG type approval application, including the CMFDA/FDA test results for PureBallast 3.1, for submission to the USCG within the coming weeks.
To learn more about Alfa Laval PureBallast and Alfa Laval’s approach to ballast water treatment, visitwww.alfalaval.com/pureballast3
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS WANTED
SHIPS FOR SALE
OPEN CARGOES & T/C LIST
OTHER SHIP BUSINESS
- Hatlapa Hydraulic Motor For Anchor & Mooring Winches Type: 25245 & 25235
- HYDRAULIC PUMP ,MOTOR ,WINCH ,HYDRAULIC VALVE,AND SPARE (MARINE HYDRAULIC SOLUTIONS .INDIA)
- TYPE-(A11VLO-190DRS)-(A11VLO-260DRS) (MARINE HYDRAULIC SOLUTIONS INDIA)
- A-10 VSO-45-DFR NEW PUMP (MARINE HYDRAULIC SOLUTIONS INDIA)
- TYPE-HMC-270 STAFFA MOTOR (MARINE HYDRAULIC SOLUTIONS INDIA) AVAILABLE IN OUR NEW STOCK
- [ All Subjects ]