NAO newbuild remains at yard until market picks up
The newbuild platform supply vessel (PSV) NAO Galaxy has been delivered to Nordic American Offshore (NAO) by Vard Aukra shipyard in Norway. This follows the earlier delivery of sister vessel NAO Horizon (shown here), which was delivered by Vard Aukra in April.
Built vessels are built to the VARD 1 08 design, and have a length of 81.7m, breadth of 18.0m, a deck area of 830m² and a deadweight of 4,100 tonnes.
In its latest monthly report, broker Seabrokers said that due to the current weakness in the North Sea PSV market, NAO has elected to keep both vessels at the yard until trading conditions improve.
Earlier this year, Remøy Shipping was awarded ship management contracts for both of the NAO PSVs.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
- JENBACHER SPARE PARTS FOR SALE
- 155 MWe SIEMENS V94.2 Unused Gas turbine SIEMENS SGen5-100A Turbogenerator [x1] 2008Y 6300V 50HZ 3000RPM
- For Sale: Wartsila 18V32LN and Wartsila 12V32LN Power Plant Engines
- Wartsila VASA 18V32 & Mak 16M32
- Power plant 3 generators 350 KVA and one 200 KVA
- [ All Subjects ]