NAO newbuild remains at yard until market picks up
The newbuild platform supply vessel (PSV) NAO Galaxy has been delivered to Nordic American Offshore (NAO) by Vard Aukra shipyard in Norway. This follows the earlier delivery of sister vessel NAO Horizon (shown here), which was delivered by Vard Aukra in April.
Built vessels are built to the VARD 1 08 design, and have a length of 81.7m, breadth of 18.0m, a deck area of 830m² and a deadweight of 4,100 tonnes.
In its latest monthly report, broker Seabrokers said that due to the current weakness in the North Sea PSV market, NAO has elected to keep both vessels at the yard until trading conditions improve.
Earlier this year, Remøy Shipping was awarded ship management contracts for both of the NAO PSVs.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
- cat gas gen set for sale two no
- Mirrlees blackstone 16MB430 engine for sale
- jenbacher gas genset for sale
- DECANTER , MODEL UCA-501-32 , YEAR 2009 FOR SAlE
- RUSOFFER-046 1.03MWe CATERPILLAR G3516 [1287 kVa x1] Used Refurbished Container packaged Natural gas fueled Power plant 2008Y 400V 50HZ
- [ All Subjects ]