Wreck of TS Taipei Finally Removed
The removal of TS Taipei, a TS Line containership which ran aground near Keelung, Taiwan in March, has been completed following five months of cleanup and ship removal operations.
The ship parts have been transported to CSBC’s Keelung Shipyard for further disposal.
TS Taipei ran aground on March 10 and split into two parts on March 24, causing an oil spill.
According to an official from Taiwan’s Maritime Affairs Center, follow-up operations will continue over the next few days to recover the remaining wreckage, two broken containers and other objects that fell from the ship, and also to conduct water quality tests.
Experts from The Environmental Protection Administration are trying to determine whether the environment, marine ecology and fishery resources can be restored.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS WANTED
SHIPS FOR SALE
OPEN CARGOES & T/C LIST
OTHER SHIP BUSINESS
- Hatlapa Hydraulic Motor For Anchor & Mooring Winches Type: 25245 & 25235
- HYDRAULIC PUMP ,MOTOR ,WINCH ,HYDRAULIC VALVE,AND SPARE (MARINE HYDRAULIC SOLUTIONS .INDIA)
- TYPE-(A11VLO-190DRS)-(A11VLO-260DRS) (MARINE HYDRAULIC SOLUTIONS INDIA)
- A-10 VSO-45-DFR NEW PUMP (MARINE HYDRAULIC SOLUTIONS INDIA)
- TYPE-HMC-270 STAFFA MOTOR (MARINE HYDRAULIC SOLUTIONS INDIA) AVAILABLE IN OUR NEW STOCK
- [ All Subjects ]