The ship of all ships: The largest cargo transport ship in the world
Meet the cruise liner for ships Massive carrier craft can hold up to 22 barges - and even an oil rig - on its back
When you need to transport 22 barges – each weighing nearly 3,000 tonnes – half way around the world, you're going to need a pretty sturdy boat.
And they don't get much sturdier than the Blue Marlin, one of the most extraordinary crafts ever to sail the seas.
The incredible ship can carry 75,000 tonnes. Rather than the usual cargo of toys, TVs and coffee, it carries other ships and oil rigs.
When the US Navy needed to give their stricken destroyer USS Cole a lift home, they called on the Blue Marlin.
And when the Australian Navy wanted an aircraft carrier brought from Spain, only the semi-submersible heavy lift ship would do.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS WANTED
SHIPS FOR SALE
OPEN CARGOES & T/C LIST
OTHER SHIP BUSINESS
- Iron Roughneck ST-80 for sale
- KAWASAKI STAFFA HMC200/S/188/90/FM3 MODEL HYDRAULIC MOTOR (HF HYDRAULICS, INDIA)
- KAWASAKI STAFFA HMC200/S/188/60/FM3 MODEL HYDRAULIC MOTOR (HF HYDRAULICS, INDIA)
- KAWASAKI STAFFA HMB200 FM4 MODEL HYDRAULIC MOTOR (HF HYDRAULICS, INDIA)
- KAWASAKI STAFFA HMB150 MODEL HYDRAULIC MOTOR (HF HYDRAULICS, INDIA)
- [ All Subjects ]