Watch the Sulzer 12RTA96C: a walk around world's most powerful engine, running at 70 rpm
A video of a walk around the running Sulzer/Wärtsilä 12RTA96C main engine on board the Maersk Kimi, currently at 70 revolutions per minute. It is the world's most powerful reciprocating engine to date.
The walk starts with an topview over the engine. It continues with a walk over the cylinder cover platform, the fuel pump platform, and finally the floor.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
- JENBACHER SPARE PARTS FOR SALE
- 155 MWe SIEMENS V94.2 Unused Gas turbine SIEMENS SGen5-100A Turbogenerator [x1] 2008Y 6300V 50HZ 3000RPM
- For Sale: Wartsila 18V32LN and Wartsila 12V32LN Power Plant Engines
- Wartsila VASA 18V32 & Mak 16M32
- Power plant 3 generators 350 KVA and one 200 KVA
- [ All Subjects ]