Watch the Sulzer 12RTA96C: a walk around world's most powerful engine, running at 70 rpm
A video of a walk around the running Sulzer/Wärtsilä 12RTA96C main engine on board the Maersk Kimi, currently at 70 revolutions per minute. It is the world's most powerful reciprocating engine to date.
The walk starts with an topview over the engine. It continues with a walk over the cylinder cover platform, the fuel pump platform, and finally the floor.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS WANTED
SHIPS FOR SALE
OPEN CARGOES & T/C LIST
OTHER SHIP BUSINESS
ORDERS FOR SHIPBUILDING & REPAIR
- Requisition for Anchor and anchor chain
- MARINETECH-ADAMS CRANKSHAFT PROVISION
- Marine engines overhaul and repair services
- MARINE LIFE SAVING EQUIPMENT SURVEY - SUPPLY, SHIP CHANDLER, BUNKER , ELTC - MECHANICAL REPAIR & SHIP SPARE PARTS SUPPLIER.
- IHI crane repair services in Chittagong Port & Mongla Port, Bangladesh
- [ All Subjects ]