Watch the Sulzer 12RTA96C: a walk around world's most powerful engine, running at 70 rpm
A video of a walk around the running Sulzer/Wärtsilä 12RTA96C main engine on board the Maersk Kimi, currently at 70 revolutions per minute. It is the world's most powerful reciprocating engine to date.
The walk starts with an topview over the engine. It continues with a walk over the cylinder cover platform, the fuel pump platform, and finally the floor.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
- ABB VTR214, VTR254,VTR304,VTR354,VTR454,VTR564 spare parts for sale
- Available For Sale: Main Engine Spares
- SJ-30 G MITSUBISHI, SJ-35 H MITSUBISHI AVAILABLE
- Spare parts for Perkins 400 series 1100 series 1300 series 2200 series 2500 series
- ABB VTR354 turbocharger and spare parts for sale
- [ All Subjects ]