Oh Sht Moment: Cargo Ship in Storm Loses Cargo in an Instant
The only two words that come to mind while watching this video are “oh sht”.
This apparently happened in the Red Sea after the cargo fasteners broke on a load of what appears to be large diameter steel pipes or casing.
Translated from Russian, the video description says: “The action takes place on the ship ‘Murmanchanin Vasilyev,’ which came with a load of pipes from Arkhangelsk to Sabetta for a German customer.”
If you have any details on this video please share on social media.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
- cat gas gen set for sale two no
- Mirrlees blackstone 16MB430 engine for sale
- jenbacher gas genset for sale
- DECANTER , MODEL UCA-501-32 , YEAR 2009 FOR SAlE
- RUSOFFER-046 1.03MWe CATERPILLAR G3516 [1287 kVa x1] Used Refurbished Container packaged Natural gas fueled Power plant 2008Y 400V 50HZ
- [ All Subjects ]