Oh Sht Moment: Cargo Ship in Storm Loses Cargo in an Instant
The only two words that come to mind while watching this video are “oh sht”.
This apparently happened in the Red Sea after the cargo fasteners broke on a load of what appears to be large diameter steel pipes or casing.
Translated from Russian, the video description says: “The action takes place on the ship ‘Murmanchanin Vasilyev,’ which came with a load of pipes from Arkhangelsk to Sabetta for a German customer.”
If you have any details on this video please share on social media.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS WANTED
SHIPS FOR SALE
OPEN CARGOES & T/C LIST
OTHER SHIP BUSINESS
ORDERS FOR SHIPBUILDING & REPAIR
- Requisition for Anchor and anchor chain
- MARINETECH-ADAMS CRANKSHAFT PROVISION
- Marine engines overhaul and repair services
- MARINE LIFE SAVING EQUIPMENT SURVEY - SUPPLY, SHIP CHANDLER, BUNKER , ELTC - MECHANICAL REPAIR & SHIP SPARE PARTS SUPPLIER.
- IHI crane repair services in Chittagong Port & Mongla Port, Bangladesh
- [ All Subjects ]