Oh Sht Moment: Cargo Ship in Storm Loses Cargo in an Instant
The only two words that come to mind while watching this video are “oh sht”.
This apparently happened in the Red Sea after the cargo fasteners broke on a load of what appears to be large diameter steel pipes or casing.
Translated from Russian, the video description says: “The action takes place on the ship ‘Murmanchanin Vasilyev,’ which came with a load of pipes from Arkhangelsk to Sabetta for a German customer.”
If you have any details on this video please share on social media.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
- JENBACHER SPARE PARTS FOR SALE
- 155 MWe SIEMENS V94.2 Unused Gas turbine SIEMENS SGen5-100A Turbogenerator [x1] 2008Y 6300V 50HZ 3000RPM
- For Sale: Wartsila 18V32LN and Wartsila 12V32LN Power Plant Engines
- Wartsila VASA 18V32 & Mak 16M32
- Power plant 3 generators 350 KVA and one 200 KVA
- [ All Subjects ]