Oh Sht Moment: Cargo Ship in Storm Loses Cargo in an Instant
The only two words that come to mind while watching this video are “oh sht”.
This apparently happened in the Red Sea after the cargo fasteners broke on a load of what appears to be large diameter steel pipes or casing.
Translated from Russian, the video description says: “The action takes place on the ship ‘Murmanchanin Vasilyev,’ which came with a load of pipes from Arkhangelsk to Sabetta for a German customer.”
If you have any details on this video please share on social media.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
- For sale EXW RUSSIA: 1MWe GE JENBACHER JGC320 Used Pre-owned CBM-Natural gas Containerized Power Plant 2010y 400V
- FOR SALE , 2018 MODEL NEW 2 UNIT MWM TCG2020 V20
- Six (6) GE Frame 6B Gas Turbine Generators- Going Cheap
- 31 MW GE LM2500 Gas Turbine Parts or Repair- Make an Offer Going Cheap
- 119 MW Electricity For Sale - We will Install, Operate and Sell you Electricity
- [ All Subjects ]