Oh Sht Moment: Cargo Ship in Storm Loses Cargo in an Instant
The only two words that come to mind while watching this video are “oh sht”.
This apparently happened in the Red Sea after the cargo fasteners broke on a load of what appears to be large diameter steel pipes or casing.
Translated from Russian, the video description says: “The action takes place on the ship ‘Murmanchanin Vasilyev,’ which came with a load of pipes from Arkhangelsk to Sabetta for a German customer.”
If you have any details on this video please share on social media.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
- ABB VTR214, VTR254,VTR304,VTR354,VTR454,VTR564 spare parts for sale
- Available For Sale: Main Engine Spares
- SJ-30 G MITSUBISHI, SJ-35 H MITSUBISHI AVAILABLE
- Spare parts for Perkins 400 series 1100 series 1300 series 2200 series 2500 series
- ABB VTR354 turbocharger and spare parts for sale
- [ All Subjects ]