Petrobras Reports Explosion Aboard Drillship in Brazil
SAO PAULO, June 9 (Reuters) – Brazil’s state-controlled oil company Petroleo Brasileiro SA on Friday reported an explosion on the NS 32 drill ship, which is operated by Odebrecht Óleo e Gás, a unit of Odebrecht SA, according to a statement.
The explosion wounded four people, three of them with burns and one with mild injuries, according to the statement. There was no subsequent fire after the blast in the Marlim field, Campos basin, and the drill ship is in safe condition, said Petrobras, adding it will investigate the causes of the accident. (Reporting by Marta Nogueira; Writing by Ana Mano; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama)
(c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2017.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
- For sale EXW RUSSIA: 1MWe GE JENBACHER JGC320 Used Pre-owned CBM-Natural gas Containerized Power Plant 2010y 400V
- FOR SALE , 2018 MODEL NEW 2 UNIT MWM TCG2020 V20
- Six (6) GE Frame 6B Gas Turbine Generators- Going Cheap
- 31 MW GE LM2500 Gas Turbine Parts or Repair- Make an Offer Going Cheap
- 119 MW Electricity For Sale - We will Install, Operate and Sell you Electricity
- [ All Subjects ]