Petrobras Reports Explosion Aboard Drillship in Brazil
SAO PAULO, June 9 (Reuters) – Brazil’s state-controlled oil company Petroleo Brasileiro SA on Friday reported an explosion on the NS 32 drill ship, which is operated by Odebrecht Óleo e Gás, a unit of Odebrecht SA, according to a statement.
The explosion wounded four people, three of them with burns and one with mild injuries, according to the statement. There was no subsequent fire after the blast in the Marlim field, Campos basin, and the drill ship is in safe condition, said Petrobras, adding it will investigate the causes of the accident. (Reporting by Marta Nogueira; Writing by Ana Mano; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama)
(c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2017.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS WANTED
OPEN CARGOES & T/C LIST
OTHER SHIP BUSINESS
- T5V180DP MODEL HYDRAULIC PUMP (HF HYDRAULICS, INDIA)
- HAGGLUND HYDRAULIC MOTOR UK 44 09200 AO LN 00 00 (New)
- Tsuji Deck Crane Hoisting Hydraulic Pump (A4VG 180 HDD1 / 32 R) Hydraulic Marine Trade (INDIA)
- IHI HVLG DSS MODEL(HF HYDRAULICS, INDIA)
- HAGGLUNDS UK 44 09200 AO LN MODEL(HF HYDRAULICS, INDIA)
- [ All Subjects ]