Petrobras Reports Explosion Aboard Drillship in Brazil
SAO PAULO, June 9 (Reuters) – Brazil’s state-controlled oil company Petroleo Brasileiro SA on Friday reported an explosion on the NS 32 drill ship, which is operated by Odebrecht Óleo e Gás, a unit of Odebrecht SA, according to a statement.
The explosion wounded four people, three of them with burns and one with mild injuries, according to the statement. There was no subsequent fire after the blast in the Marlim field, Campos basin, and the drill ship is in safe condition, said Petrobras, adding it will investigate the causes of the accident. (Reporting by Marta Nogueira; Writing by Ana Mano; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama)
(c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2017.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
- Brand New/ Unused- (2) Wartsila 20V34SG GasCube Generator Package For Sale
- HANSIN 6LUS40 AND MAIN ENGINE L50MC SPARES ND S60MC SPARES
- // YANMAR FUEL INJECTION EQUIPMENTS/SPARES AVAILABLE FOR SALE // SPARES FOR SALE //
- 6DK-20 Diesel Generator set
- Generator set for sale DAIHATSU 6DK-20
- [ All Subjects ]