Petrobras Reports Explosion Aboard Drillship in Brazil
SAO PAULO, June 9 (Reuters) – Brazil’s state-controlled oil company Petroleo Brasileiro SA on Friday reported an explosion on the NS 32 drill ship, which is operated by Odebrecht Óleo e Gás, a unit of Odebrecht SA, according to a statement.
The explosion wounded four people, three of them with burns and one with mild injuries, according to the statement. There was no subsequent fire after the blast in the Marlim field, Campos basin, and the drill ship is in safe condition, said Petrobras, adding it will investigate the causes of the accident. (Reporting by Marta Nogueira; Writing by Ana Mano; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama)
(c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2017.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS WANTED
OPEN CARGOES & T/C LIST
OTHER SHIP BUSINESS
- TYPE -PV- 270 - NEW PARKER (MARINE HYDRAULIC SOLUTIONS INDIA)
- KAWASAKI K3VL140/A+K3VL80/A DOUBLE PUMP (HF HYDRAULICS, INDIA)
- KAWASAKI K3VL140/A-1NRKM MODEL (HF HYDRAULICS, INDIA)
- KAWASAKI M2X150CAB-10A MODEL HYDRAULIC PUMP (HF HYDRAULICS, INDIA)
- REXROTH A11VO190DRL/11R-NPD12N00 (HF HYDRAULICS, INDIA)
- [ All Subjects ]