Petrobras Reports Explosion Aboard Drillship in Brazil
SAO PAULO, June 9 (Reuters) – Brazil’s state-controlled oil company Petroleo Brasileiro SA on Friday reported an explosion on the NS 32 drill ship, which is operated by Odebrecht Óleo e Gás, a unit of Odebrecht SA, according to a statement.
The explosion wounded four people, three of them with burns and one with mild injuries, according to the statement. There was no subsequent fire after the blast in the Marlim field, Campos basin, and the drill ship is in safe condition, said Petrobras, adding it will investigate the causes of the accident. (Reporting by Marta Nogueira; Writing by Ana Mano; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama)
(c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2017.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
- NEW Jenbacher Generators JM624GS for sale
- For Sale: Wartsila 18V32LN Gensets 6 pcs Total 45 MW 50 HZ
- Used 3 x 6.3MW Wartsila 18V32 HFO power plant for sale
- Jenbcher 320 and 620,Wartsila 18v32GD,MAN Diesel Engines 9L58/64,SULZER diesel Engine 16v 40ZS
- 60 mw coal base power plant for sale
- [ All Subjects ]