Incident Video: Ferry Slams Into Pier in Santo Domingo
Some major damage at the port of Santo Domingo in the Dominican Republic after a ferry struck a pier while mooring on Thursday.
Video shows the moment the ferry, named Kydon, slammed into the pier and several containers at the Don Diego terminal. Amazingly no injuries were reported.
According to reports, the ferry had just arrived in Santo Domingo and was already partially tied up with its forward loading ramp down when the incident occurred.
Another video posted online shows workers scrambling for safety as the vessel moved forward.
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
- NEW Jenbacher Generators JM624GS for sale
- For Sale: Wartsila 18V32LN Gensets 6 pcs Total 45 MW 50 HZ
- Used 3 x 6.3MW Wartsila 18V32 HFO power plant for sale
- Jenbcher 320 and 620,Wartsila 18v32GD,MAN Diesel Engines 9L58/64,SULZER diesel Engine 16v 40ZS
- 60 mw coal base power plant for sale
- [ All Subjects ]