Maersk Line accepts new Qatar container bookings via Oman
Maersk Line, a part of A.P. Moller-Maersk, said on Monday it will accept new bookings for container shipments to Qatar from Oman.
To avoid trade restrictions imposed on Qatar by Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and others, Maersk Line said Friday it would deliver cargo to Qatar by loading containers on smaller vessels in Oman and travelling on from there.
“We have now opened acceptance of cargo to and from Qatar to be transshipped at Salalah (in Oman),” Maersk said.
The first feeder shipment is scheduled to depart Salalah on June 19 and arrive in Doha on June 25, and the service will make the service available every 10 days, Maersk Line said.
Source: Reuters (Reporting by Jacob Gronholt-Pedersen; editing by Jason Neely)
ENGINES & SPARES FOR SALE
ENGINES & SPARES WANTED
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS FOR SALE
POWER PLANTS & EQUIPMENTS WANTED
SHIPS FOR SALE
OPEN CARGOES & T/C LIST
OTHER SHIP BUSINESS
ORDERS FOR SHIPBUILDING & REPAIR
- Requisition for Anchor and anchor chain
- MARINETECH-ADAMS CRANKSHAFT PROVISION
- Marine engines overhaul and repair services
- MARINE LIFE SAVING EQUIPMENT SURVEY - SUPPLY, SHIP CHANDLER, BUNKER , ELTC - MECHANICAL REPAIR & SHIP SPARE PARTS SUPPLIER.
- IHI crane repair services in Chittagong Port & Mongla Port, Bangladesh
- [ All Subjects ]